27th September South Coast/Sussex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am new to gtg's..never been to one..so what happens at this events..

Same as with all of them, a chat, have a look at each other's cars, a drink, maybe a bite to eat and empty Ian Walker's boot of all the bits he's nicked off the cars whilst we are in the bar :)

Mainly it's an excuse to see a few old friends and make a few new ones

You are more than welcome

Andy

Same as with all of them, a chat, have a look at each other's cars, a drink, maybe a bite to eat and empty Ian Walker's boot of all the bits he's nicked off the cars whilst we are in the bar :)

Andy

I might be interested..been using this forum and recognise the names..would be good to have faces to match..what kind of time are you looking at normally..

Andy
Sorry, I can't make this one Andy, so your car is safe.................................................................................for now :D:devil:

We (Mrs mw_C32 and I) are still up for a night away so if no takers on this one we will still go.

Andy, do you have a ref to get the original price or shall I just book it up?

Thanks
Mark

I think we needed to get 5 or 6 rooms to get the deal price, leave it with me for 24 hours and I'll pop in to see them.

It's looking like there will be a few people there, hopefully a few more will add their names nearer the date

I'll get back to you tomorrow

Andy

Sadly I'm now a no. We have visitors staying with us that week end now.

current list is.....

1 Andy
2 Nick
3 Tudu
4 Peter (C43AMG) Not overnight
5 Janner - Probably not overnight
6 Mike Walker - Outside chance!
7 Bolide
8 andy27168 - Depending on work commitments
9 mw_C32 - Mark

current list is.....

1 Andy
2 Nick
3 Tudu
4 Peter (C43AMG) Not overnight
5 Janner - Probably not overnight
6 Mike Walker - Outside chance!
7 Bolide
8 andy27168 - Depending on work commitments
9 mw_C32 - Mark

Only 2 weeks to go, any more takers?

Don't think I can make it now :(

Sorry to cancel this late but it looks like i,ll be in hospital under general anesthetic on friday and been told i should,nt drive for 48 hours.
I did,nt post earlier as i have been half expecting them to cancel it as they did with my first appointment, but it looks like its gonna happen now.

I'm away in Swansea that weekend :(

Hi ..since this is my first meet, i will have no clue what any of you guys will look like..could be sitting there and person next to my seat could be tudu or anyone else..
any suggestions..do you normally meet outside or inside this hotel..

Hi ..since this is my first meet, i will have no clue what any of you guys will look like..could be sitting there and person next to my seat could be tudu or anyone else..
any suggestions..do you normally meet outside or inside this hotel..

You'll know Tudu. He'll be the one singing 'You Sexy Thing'....;) :D

Dieselman..
nerd.jpg

I'm now working, very rarely work weekends two GTG i have now missed, sorry.

I'm not exactly easy to miss either :)

I'll do my best to make sure I'm parked right outside.

If it's raining, we'll be in the terrace bar :)

I've sent you a pm with my mobile number

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom