27th September South Coast/Sussex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've not had any info.....

So! have we got the rooms booked?:) Who do I pay? :eek:

Mark.

sorry Mark, I sent you a PM last time - or at least I thought I did

As we've had no real take up on the overnighters I didn't push my luck and try to hold him to the discount rate you just need to ring the Cooden up, tell them you are with the MB Club and that James Kimber (the owner) offered us the corporate rate and see if it still applies - they may even have a better deal on for last minute bookings

Sorry you didn't get the message before

Andy

1 Andy
2 Nick
3 Tudu
6 Mike Walker - Outside chance!
7 Bolide
9 mw_C32 - Mark

we seem to be running out of people :)

anyone else coming along to make the numbers up?

1 Andy
2 Nick
3 Tudu
4 Mohan(blueserenity777)
6 Mike Walker - Outside chance!
7 Bolide
9 mw_C32 - Mark

I am in..

Thanks Andy,

I have really left it a bit late now, to book, we will have to pass on this one. I don't really want to drive down (165miles) without a night out.

Hope you all have a good time, we'll just go out on our boat now....;)

Cheers
Mark.

no worries Mark - we would have done the night out bit but we just can't organise dog sitters so we have to go home (just down the road) at some stage :)

Andy

ok, last call for this one - the weather forecast is for wall to wall sunshine, the seaside is calling

We are aiming to be there form 1pm onwards

Anybody else care to join us?

Unfortunately I can't make it down till late - about 5. I'll give Andy a call to see if anyone's still about then

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

Sorry all. It was my Birthday on Thursday, and my girls have booked me a helicopter ride. Plus had a few last minute things to do on my car.

Hope you all have a good one.

apologies..but just got back from london after night out..meant to have got back this am..car is stuck at work..as had a few to drink..too lazy and tired to get the train to work and pick it up..
see you all at next meet..might do gaydon now..

deepest apologies for not attending today..just got my car from work..not a good day to go by train to go pick it up and drive back down again..forgot there is the fatboyslim concert in brighton..quite busy today..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom