280e w123

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

n4tbg

Car
audi rs4
hi all ,
Im new to this forum.and im in the market for a 280e w123 saloon.will be used mainly for the summer and nice days.im not looking for a concourse car just a nice presentable car that i can spend my spare time cleaning up and mildly restore.
if any one could point me in the right direction of the right car i would realy appreciate it.
thanks nathan

Hi Nathan,

More plentiful and in better nick - usually - in Germany, would you consider LHD?
They do like a drink, have you thought about the 230, or do you want some whoompf?
I think one recently finished on ebay and made around 2300. Have a look at completed listings.
Cheers,

Paul

280e

hi mate,would prefer rhd as my wife would drive it then.
Ive taken one out recently and it confirmed that its the bigger engine im after.petrol doesnt bother me as its for occasional use.
colour wise its pretty much anything goes as theyre all retro.
so if some one knows for one or one that might come up for sale please get in touch thanks again.my number is 07983533911 nathan

230e every time for me. Much better engine, less juicy. Not much power difference between them in real-world driving, but what a difference in terms of refinement.

mercedes

thanks for the replies,its realy a 280e saloon im after .ive taken one out recentley and was hooked by the lazy six cylinder and auto.
it was a pity that it was a little worse body wise than in the pics it was advertised with.(a couple of years difference).
just keep me in mind if anything pops up.thanks nathan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom