2nd most expensive item on Ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Really worth £2m?

I think the comparison he's made with Concorde engines at £1.35M is interesting - at least most people know what Concorde is. The engine being offered is just a jet engine - it's got no attachment to anything the public would recognise or know about.

There are plenty of more expensive items on eBay. In the property section alone, there are over 130 flats and houses priced at over £3m.

^
tis true. I was in Cars, Motorcycles, Vehicles category. HD

it's got no attachment to anything the public would recognise or know about.

I disagree ;) - the TSR2 was big news in the 1960s! I remember trying to catch sight of it at Boscombe Down and getting chased by the RAF police! It was a huge (cost-wise) white elephant - from a time when people still thought we had an empire to defend. It got shelved in the end.

Mind you - who is going to want to spend £2m on an outdated engine that will never fly again.
Cheers
Andy

I had to laugh when I got to the end of the ad, shipping is extra! :D You would have thought for that money they would have included it...

if we all club together, ive seen a nice cheep sec that needs an engine... could be the ultimate sleeper:D

Yes, but there aren't many people left who can remember the 60's. :p

hey - the 60's weren't quite as Rock 'n' Roll as some would have you believe!
Cheers
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom