2t oil jaso fc and tcw3 in diesel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike75

Car
w211 e270 2003
Hi guys. After many research i decided to use 1:200 ravenol 2t jaso fc and tcw3 in diesel fuel. I own a w211 e270 euro 3. I fiiled up de tank and i added 400 ml 2t oil in tank. The engine is very quiet now and no smoke in kick down.
My question is if this treatment can harm in any way the engine.

Hi guys. After many research i decided to use 1:200 ravenol 2t jaso fc and tcw3 in diesel fuel. I own a w211 e270 euro 3. I fiiled up de tank and i added 400 ml 2t oil in tank. The engine is very quiet now and no smoke in kick down.
My question is if this treatment can harm in any way the engine.

I used 2t mineral based as an additive on my daily Honda Accord for five years and 75k miles over that time.

Despite being remapped it produced alot less smoke due to the more efficient burn that 2T added provides. The engine was less noisy, noticeably in the winter months.

However I don't think you need to add 400ml. IIRC I was adding around half that per tank.

My mercedes has 80 litre tank...

In all the forums they say the proportion is 1:200

In all the forums they say the proportion is 1:200

Upto you fella what you do, before I used it on mine I also did alot of research. However, that was a few years ago and thinking may have changed.

Upto you fella what you do, before I used it on mine I also did alot of research. However, that was a few years ago and thinking may have changed.

One thing I will add my Honda was the last not to have a dpf fitted. So can't comment on the effect it may or may not have on that component.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom