2x ML's, HELP! lol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It will take a long time until all trucks are electric, especially given that Tesla are already struggling to meet demand for the cars

Have you bought it yet? ;)

Well i have been thinking about it lol, Contacted the dealer It has FSH 2 previous owners, Reg is LC07MPC chassis WDC1641282A267041

Looks pretty well spec'd on the Data card, only failed the MOT once in its mot life, He said tobe quick as "it wont hang around long" Which may or may not be true but i hate it when car dealer's come out with stuff like that.

Anyway i said i "may" pop over tomorrow and have a look to see if its what i'm after, So watch this space.........

Also thankyou to everyone's imput btw ;)

^ Sold to the man whose wife is going to give him hell for a few weeks:D

Hopefully it all stacks up and your wait will be worthwhile!

The Black ML looks great Gav! Not a mission to travel either, I went to Birmingham last Monday to view a shed!

Debadge it and she won’t know !!!

Well i recently sold my diesel ML for a petrol, glad I did. Its a much a nicer drive, the diesel Ml was a pig for hesitation from standstill when cold. (Tried a pedalbox, helped a little)

Previously I did test drive a Ml500 before buying my old diesel ML and i would have bought it purely on performance, sadly it was not as described, and it was a very tatty, I waited ages for another to show, but so rare I lost patience and so bought a diesel.

Would only buy a petrol now

Of no value at all, but my view is black diesel
Looks one of a kind, you could wrap a little of the interior if you want / your wife doesn't want all the wood

You'll have a market for that over the big petrol when.... (SPX already !)

The black one looks good, refurb the wheels back to silver and diamond cut and it would be a lovely thing. Suspension looks a little high, but perhaps that's standard ride height for an SE, even with the AMG kit. Good luck with your decision!

Well I am looking for a car and it is local to me as well Gav,think I might go and see it on Tuesday,always a slow day at car sales;)

Mate i really want to, i really do its just the whole Diesel thing, Who is going to want it if i get bored with it with a couple of years? Personally i love Diesel but it's only gonna go one way :(

It’s impossible to get bored of 900Nm, remapped of course. I’d keep ours forever if it wasn’t KIA. The handling isn’t great (dreaded air suspension) but everything else was spot on.

It’s impossible to get bored of 900Nm, remapped of course. I’d keep ours forever if it wasn’t KIA. The handling isn’t great (dreaded air suspension) but everything else was spot on.
Loved ours too, and having also owned an ML without air suspension, the suspension makes a big step up over the springs.

Well had been discussing it all last night with the SWMBO , and its a No go on the Diesel, It is tbh financially tight as she highlighted thanks to our New automated garage door, and the 7 seat conversion i also need to get done which is another 1.5k ontop of the 1.5k for the door, Its doable "Just" but simply to tight for my liking.

I had a Sleep on it and tbh i cant be doing with the extra Agg from da wife told you so etc im sure some of you guys understand pmsl

So Zipdip if you do fancy it ffs dont buy it and bring round mine and tell me how wonderful it is please.......

Well I went in the view of doing a deal lol, didn’t even get to the sales office, front subframe rusting quite heavily it would possibly rub down n paint but should I have to do that?? along with driveshafts n wishbones, jack points had rust marks too, interior didn’t look as fresh as the pics made out. So going to leave it Tfft.

Well I went in the view of doing a deal lol, didn’t even get to the sales office, front subframe rusting quite heavily it would possibly rub down n paint but should I have to do that?? along with driveshafts n wishbones, jack points had rust marks too, interior didn’t look as fresh as the pics made out. So going to leave it Tfft.

lol Gav.. will you ever have another car? :p

Still got I told you so from the wife, I shouldn’t have sold a perfect car!! Doh thanks.:(

Still got I told you so from the wife, I shouldn’t have sold a perfect car!! Doh thanks.:(

Well you can buy it back now! ;)

Or was she talking about the 320cdi

Both.... think I’m one of a handful that sells a nr perfect car. Ffs bud I may just do that.

Both.... think I’m one of a handful that sells a nr perfect car. Ffs bud I may just do that.

I hear Brutus calling your name :rolleyes::p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom