3 Free Services

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael111, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Michael111

Michael111 New Member

Car:
    Mercedes C350CDI
    Hi All

I purchased my 2010 C Class 350cdi around a month ago through Mercedes retail Birmingham. I am really pleased with the car. As part of an offer running on Mercedes used cars the next 3 services were included. I have had no confirmation on this so I mentioned it when I received a follow up call last week. The guy said not to worry because it can take up to 3 months to get details through because the servicing offer comes direct from Mercedes.
    I just wondered if anyone else had bought a used Mercedes with 3 free services and how long it took for confirmation to arrive from Mercedes.

Thanks Michael.

2. mattc

mattc Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2003 E270 avantgarde, 1994 E320 Coupe
    No idea of th etimeframe but I would start chasing them pronto. too easy for them to "forget"

3. Meldrew2

Meldrew2 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Mine: BMW X1 2.0d M-Sport & BMW 420d M-Sport+ Cabrio Hers: BMW X1 1.8d SE (sorry, guys)
    I bought my 2009 C180 B/E from Mercedes Preston quite a while ago... the offer then was for 2 years free servicing.

I never heard anything about the warranty after buying the car (though I kept a copy of the advert), but when I booked the car in several months later for a service, all was dealt with perfectly, loan car, free valet, no charge for the service, no problems.

4. LTD

LTD MB Club Veteran

Car:
    Yep, one of THOSE !!!
    Cover your back and have the dealer confirm this in writing - preferably signed by the salesman, service manager and dealer principle.

5. saorbust

saorbust Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLS350CDI
    No need. It's underwritten by the finance dept of MB - they'll send you a note within a couple of weeks. I had 2 free with mine - no hassles. It's all recorded centrally - your local servce dept can probably pick it up using your VIN to check their records.

Tags: