3 GRILLS FOR SALE FOR W204

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonnymerc

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
A220 AMG LINE HATCHBACK AUTO 190 HP 2019 Audi A6 40 TFSI Auto Sport S TRONIC [C8]2021
Selling 3 mercedes grills for w204 that I found in my loft 2 in excellent condition the one15213871245411258204546.jpg with the big star has got 1 or 2 stone chips sell all 3 or will split if interested make me an offer pm me
Thanks for looking jonnymerc

What’s the difference between the top two elegance grilles?

There seems to be some black blanking pieces in the top one?

Is one perhaps genuine and the other not?

Mine doesn’t have those blanking plates, I’m sure they’re for cold climates or something.

My grille is a bit tatty now though, these look immaculate.

Last edited:
No, I mean the two elegance grilles. I’ve no interest in the sport grille.

One of them (the top one) has blanking plates in the bottom 2 slots.

I see what you mean just had a look at the back of that one and it'
Off a 2011 elegance the other one came off a 2008 se

Is one perhaps genuine and the other not?

Hi the one with the blanking plate is genuine it came off a 2011 elegance the other one came off a 2008 SE both genuine jonnymerc

Hi jonnymerc, can you post the MB part numbers of the two ellegance grilles?

Hi jonnymerc, can you post the MB part numbers of the two ellegance grilles?
Hi Mark
The number on the top one is A204 880 13 83
The middle one is A204 880 14 83
HOPE THIS HELPS MARK

From a W204 review when the Blue efficiency models were introduced. They will no doubt be repeating MB's press release:

There's also a number of body tweaks - smaller exterior mirrors, complete with LED arrow-shaped indicator lenses, a smooth underbody, enhanced panel seals, lowered suspension and a partially blanked grille – for slipperier aerodynamics

Selling 3 mercedes grills for w204 that I found in my loft 2 in excellent condition the oneView attachment 75447 with the big star has got 1 or 2 stone chips sell all 3 or will split if interested make me an offer pm me
Thanks for looking jonnymerc
Just found a bonnet star in one of the boxes it will go with the first elegance grill sold

The sport grille p/n A207 888 02 60

Hi mate, how much for the sport big star grill on it,s own? I live in Hertfordshire so could probably collect from you.

Hi mate, how much for the sport big star grill on it,s own? I live in Hertfordshire so could probably collect from you.

Hi Jimmas
Shall we say £30 collected , probably be about £15 postage if you wanted it deliverd
My mobile no 07447586192 kind regards john

Last edited:
Sport grille now sold

Just want to say thanks for today John, really pleased with grill, going to try and get a flat bonnet badge now to complete the look, once again thanks mate.

Just want to say thanks for today John, really pleased with grill, going to try and get a flat bonnet badge now to complete the look, once again thanks mate.
Hi Jim
My pleasure mate , it was poxy weather today glad you like the grille will look very nice on your C Class very nice meeting you Jim all the best mate regards john

2 Grills still for sale brand new condition not sports grill

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom