3 piece OZ alloys with 124 offset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great spot, do 8.5 inch go under the arches with no rubbing Dash?

Last edited:

I very much doubt you have any trouble with those,and they`ll look :thumb::cool:
PS:I`ve corrected my name :D

Opps , sorry Dash Sunday night!

No problem at all mate,thinking of going for those than?

Must admit I am tempted but the old coupe lives on the street, and I guess every other lowlife would then be tempted too!
They would look so cool though.

Must admit I am tempted but the old coupe lives on the street, and I guess every other lowlife would then be tempted too!
They would look so cool though.

Know what you mean,my coupe got keyed on a bootlid today while on my drive :wallbash::wallbash:

these type are popping up quite a lot now... must be the season!

8.5 with et 30 + tyres that actually fit properly...235's (?) will be a VERY tight fit on a 124 with no arch mods.

300CE, buy them mate! They will look good on your car!

Do you think they have had replacement non OZ outer rims Dash as the are a completely different style to mine ???

Sorry to hear about your bootlid, mine got keyed on the front wing when it was three weeks old! It still wears it's scar now :-(

They were used on a W124 Hammer which was just a 300E shell, so I dont see any reasons why it wouldnt fit. I dont think you would need any fender mods either.

Sorry to hear about your bootlid, mine got keyed on the front wing when it was three weeks old! It still wears it's scar now :-(

I had my old car done on the whole drivers side,from rear panel to the wing but that was while parked on the street.The coupe was on the drive :wallbash:
I guess I'm lucky I did not see the c.... as I can't think of what I would have done to

Last edited:
They were used on a W124 Hammer which was just a 300E shell.

That was optional Nick,some had even wider arches than 500E's

I had my old car done on the whole drivers side,from rear panel to the wing but that was while parked on the street.The coupe was on the drive :wallbash:
I guess I'm lucky I did not see the c.... as I can't think of what I would have done to

Yep, you would have turned him into a washing machine Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom