30 jolly degrees C!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Today 30th September I saw 30 degrees c whilst driving in the car. That temperature wasn't a parked car figure but a genuine figure held for half an hour! Blooming heck it's hot:)

Last edited:
Make the most of it, it will most likely be snowing this time next month!

I know I'm all set for snow, I've got my winter tyres and my -10 screenwash all waiting LOL:)

Does anybody know just how much worse winter tyres are when braking at 30C? I've only ever seen vague statements like "there is some trade off".

Presumably they wear faster when it's hot, too (soft rubber compound)?

Today 30th September I saw 30 degrees c whilst driving in the car. That temperature wasn't a parked car figure but a genuine figure held for half an hour! Blooming heck it's hot:)

I had 29.9 0n the dash driving back from Essex :D

Get the a/c on along with shorts and a floppy hat. And that is for the office!

Does anybody know just how much worse winter tyres are when braking at 30C? I've only ever seen vague statements like "there is some trade off".

Presumably they wear faster when it's hot, too (soft rubber compound)?
I saw a W210 taxi in Rhodes (Greek island, not the one near Heaton Park!) back in 2007 that was on Pirelli Snowsports - It was 40 degrees every day! I told the driver he had no rust under his door seals and he politely told me to go away ;)

Just saw two very attractive young ladies wandering around my local Asda in very small shorts and bikini tops.

Just saw two very attractive young ladies wandering around my local Asda in very small shorts and bikini tops.

Enough of what you get up to in your spare time, is it warm where you live.....

31C in Watford today! :) Roof down in the Saab was NICE! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom