300 te for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike Buley

Car
C200 Estate, TVR S3C, but minus the cat with a few naughty tweeks, Volvo 940 wentworth(vomit green)
Fantastic condition, lots and lots and lots of money spent on it. Full history and large history (a4) file. 177k serviced 2 k ago.
Nautic blue, blue linen,
7 seats.
CD Multichanger, electric everything.
Load liner, roofbars.
MOT April 2004.

Brief list of things done.
New headgasket, gearbox rebuild 20k ago.
Leads, distributor cap, rotor arm (proper stuff)
propshaft doughnut
serpentine belt and new tensioner unit.
2 new michelin tyres.
This is as well as routine maintenance, v regular synthetic oil changes, pads, discs etc.

It really is a cracker, and worth £3100 I am asking for it. (with private plate). I can email pics if required. My mobile is 07780664693.

I am selling due to a colleagues Volvo T5R which I have first refusal on. (I know, volvo.....but at least its a T5R!!)

Regards to all,
Mike.:)

Forgot to mention, it is an H reg with the newer body mouldings, no alloys but newer style wheel trims.....:)

The tensioner unit from MB was £249, the labour £120. The mechanic that works on the car is pretty good, and about £40 an hour. So bank on about 3 hours.
The belt was changed as a matter of course seeing as the old one had to come off.

Thank you , i think i will struggle on, mines got duplex chain by the way. Regards Rob

Mine has too rob, The belt I am talking about is not a cambelt but the serpentine belt which runs the a/c and all the other gubbins outside of the engine just behind the radiator. Always wise to change this one as many times as possible as it is an absolute pain in the rear to put on!

know the one you mean now,will have to get it checked, good luck with your sale Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom