300CE 1989 W124 Coupe for sale or spares £595 ONO

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jontyash

Car
W126 500SE
Hi Guys,

I'm going to sell my 300 CE as it's just failed an MOT and I can't afford to fix it to be honest. It has the following list of problems that need doing for the MOT so if you fancy a project, or you need it for spares just shout.

It's got the AMG Alloys which are in great condition, 2 of which have brand new tyres on, the other 2 are pretty much on the limit.

OK - this is official MOT repair list:

New brake discs and pads needed at rear
Manifold and front pipe has major leak of exhaust gasses
Offside rear fuel system has a leak near the pump
Nearside front and offside front needs welding near the struts and also the drivers floor pan

Other things that are broken:
Drivers window mechanism broken, motor is ok though, it just needs the new scissor mechanism (£12 on ebay)
Some paint flaking on bonnet
Little bit of rust on wheel arch
Passenger front window not working - think it's the button

Other than that it runs well and has been in every day use for the last six months. If you're interested just PM me. I might break it but I'd prefer to sell it as a whole but get in touch if you want something particular. I'm in Fleet in Hampshire by the way.

Thanks all and here's some piccys:
iPhone 070.jpg

iPhone 072.jpg

iPhone 071.jpg

The car recently had new HT leads and spark plugs, two new back tyres and an oil and filter change and air filter change.

All in all it's a great car for the money - wheels alone are worth £200+ and parts can be sold on ebay easily, I just don't have the time for it. As you can see the bonnet it from another model too which I think looks great.

Thanks, Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom