300CE-24 convertible

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think thats the one that has been on Ebay for a while for £5995 :confused:

they have been trying to shift that for a year now.

Must be a reason why it hasn't sold (other than the obvious - LHD..)

Seriously, if it's not been in a smack and the hood and mechanism were in good order I'd have thought it was fairly cheap, surely most other parts are pretty much standard W124 fayre?

If it's been around for over a year then surely a cheeky offer could be in order, £4K anyone?!? :p

Will

Feedback on eBay sounds a little 'interesting' in places?! :eek:

Will

Not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks, (not uncommon), or does the wheelbase look too short for the body of the car in photo 2 in both adverts????

what a death trap,both front wheels loose shakes you to death at 65mph.totalcrap tony.69.69 ( 210) 03-Mar-07 16:41

Reply by hillingdonmotorcompany (05-Mar-07 23:10):
Complete timewasters - Bought a 16 Year old car that needed TLC as stated in ad!

Follow-up by tony.69.69 (07-Mar-07 20:01):
how can i be a timewaster i bought the thing,all you had to do was to check it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa !! :D

Legend !

what a death trap,both front wheels loose shakes you to death at 65mph.totalcrap tony.69.69 ( 210) 03-Mar-07 16:41

Reply by hillingdonmotorcompany (05-Mar-07 23:10):
Complete timewasters - Bought a 16 Year old car that needed TLC as stated in ad!

Follow-up by tony.69.69 (07-Mar-07 20:01):
how can i be a timewaster i bought the thing,all you had to do was to check it.

Some of these people are just unbelievable! :crazy: The buyer is an idiot obviously: he buys a car from a bloke with dodgy feedback levels and I assume without inspecting it, otherwise surely he would have known the state of the piece of crap??

The seller also deserves a few awards: he describes that rusty pile of junk as "
in Average condition" and "has been looked after", so where he gets the "needed TLC as stated in ad" from, I'm not sure :D

What a load of morons! :D

Caveat Emptor. Anyone stupid enough to buy a car from them deserve all they get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom