300CE-24V Sportline

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That looks really nice , bar the manual gearbox . :(

Not sure the plate is worth £800 ;)

Seems to have been looked after nicely, a worry is the air-con , if it justs needs re-gassing , then get it done ... it's cheap enough.

Sump guard ? presumably he means the thin sheet of plastic that is under the engine ? it might guard against a small piece of dust flying up , but that's about it.....

Much as i hate to admit it , i think it might be priced a bit steeply , considering it's white .... there aren't many of us who appreciate a white car .... :rock:

But , shouldn't pick holes too much , it looks good ! :bannana:

It could be a metal sump guard that were fitted to some models as an option. They weigh a ton too

He could also mean a plastic drip tray? I have been trying to get hold of one...:)

I quite like it, but has it actually got the sportline seats? I can't tell from the pics...

Fully loaded, all extras??

its a manual, manual seats, non heated, no rear blind, airbag and the list is endless.

The coupe never got the sportline seats.

It actually looks like a very nice car. 5-speed box is very interesting.

The metal sump guard looks like this and weighs 13Kgs.

edit...£4500 is a bit much for a white one though:devil:

Attachments

• sumpguard.jpg
    sumpguard.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Way over the top.........price-wise. (I doubt if he will even get 1 bid).

As far as the 5 speed manual goes, I've actually driven one, they are not that bad. Found that 1st gear was quite steep if I remember correctly. It was my bosses car some (many) years ago, I loved it, much better than my 1500 Nissan Sunny!!!!! :) I remember the car colour was beige?????

Like this....lol but a 124 not a 'c' (without the stuff on the roof). :bannana:

Last edited:
I drove a manual E200 a fair bit many years ago too (20! :eek: ). It was an 'E' reg, so one of the first.

I thought it was great, but then again it was the first time I'd driven a Mercedes...:eek:

PJ

This is what my Sunny was like, I've never seen one here???

To be honest I quite liked it, it had A/C, which was quite rare in Zim in 1995!!

Last edited:
that sunny never came to the uk, it was specifically designed for the african and asian continent but still a tough and reliable car. i liked it back in the days.

Yeah, so did I. I was in the refinishing game back then, so I had the bumpers & mirrors colour-coded aswell, furry seat covers & fat takkies!

But it was reliable, you could belt along all day doing 160kph! And don't forget we were at 5000 feet above sea level!

Nah.......great little car. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom