300ce C124 24V with huge history for sale.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gunning

MB Enthusiast
Car
800BHP Rothmans 911 / Range Rover / s212
Well this is the longest I've owned a car and I haven't barely driven it. So now I'm putting it up for sale.
It has 115,000 miles with full history including every MOT, invoice and receipts from new.

The car has recently had a new exhuast, new windscreen, wipers (headlights too), seatbelt retractor for the passengers side. It will also have a full oil change, spark plugs and brake fluid change before it goes. Just had an MOT which showed rear brake pipe corroded as an advisory. I've looked at this and would concur but certainly isn't bad and the rest are very good. Please also feel free to check this yourself as I have a Pitt in my garage at home where you can look for yourself.

As most of you are aware I've taken pride in the fact that the underside of this car is it's biggest attribute as we all know there's plenty of rust pigs out there.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/205615-fresh-photos-my-300ce-24v.html

Photos can be found there. And more if requested.

It has electric black leather seats

Spare set of steel wheels if you so wish to take them

15" staggered alloy wheels with matching tyres yet wider at the rear

Yellow headlights can be returned to standard

The body work is good but I wouldn't call it concours as I am fussy. If you want an honest car, this is the one.

I don't really want to do the whole salesman pitter patter so come and see it for yourselves.

It is a previous members car, so it's been known here since atleast 2011.

The reg number will be left on it for the full asking price or I'll retain it for less.

£3,995 is what I'm asking.

Tel: 0 7 9 7 0 3 4 2 9 4 8

I'd consider a deal with something interesting or an R129

Deposit taken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom