300ce unknown wires help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky300ce

Car
300ce-24v,clk 230 komp
Can anyone help identify these wires thanks the red one is in passenger footwell the cars a wireing nightmare

image-2932306947.jpg

image-829340897.jpg

image-4264453464.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

The red plug is the air bag jack plug, should be mounted on a metal plate in the footwell. Leave that well alone.

The bunch of wiring in the second pic looks like some sort of aftermarket wiring for an alarm or aircon setup.

The plug in the first picture I'm not sure of, where is it located?

It's next to the battery in the engine bay blody

Wires every we're thought might be a sensor or something thanks

Dont remember seeing that on any of mine, does it have a part number on it?

Will have to check do you no if there's any diagnostic code readers that are any good seen this one on eBay

image-971446116.jpg

image-355390862.jpg

They all do the same thing, infact you can even make your own if you want. Just be aware that these cars use the old style blink codes, not a digital readout like modern cars.

What problems are you having at the moment?

Won't start still new ovp relay and mas but still not getting fuel flow

Are the fuel pumps running? Do you have voltage at the pumps?

Yeah but battery died have 2 new pumps and another new filter will fit them tommorrow driveing me crazy had 10.6 volts when cranked dropped to 0.6 will change battery aswell

Would it make a difference if ovp and mas are different part numbers?

Yeah but battery died have 2 new pumps and another new filter will fit them tommorrow driveing me crazy had 10.6 volts when cranked dropped to 0.6 will change battery aswell

Change the battery first, then disconnect the wiring to the fuel pumps. Now test each pump separately by giving it a live and earth feed. If both pumps are good, re-connect the wiring but run a live wire direct from the battery to the live pump wire.

This will make the pumps run continuously and bypass all the cars relays and wiring. Hopefully it will start like that.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom