300te Engine / Crankshaft

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Guys

I need a known good 300te engine!! or a 300te Crankshaft.

I have a bent crankshaft that may prove beyond repair. I also have a rebuilt 300te engine that the crankshaft came out of.

I need to get the shaft straightened? Does anybody know a good company in the South East?

Or:

I need to get a replacement engine and lose all my investment in the existing lump.

Bruce

Towler Engineering, Clacton on Sea, Essex 01255 423723

J D Robertson Engineering Colchester, Essex 01206 572368

Sorry to hear of the news :(

From my motorsport days I can recommend the following for sorting bent components

Drake - Bradford
Dave Rushton Engines - Stoke
Park Engineering - Malton

Appreciate none of them near you but they will source and sort you a crank or repair what you have which has to be the better option given the money you have already sunk in it

If I can help in anyway let me know and good luck

I am about to pull an M103 from my '89 300CE if that's any good to you? Still in the car at the moment so can be heard/seen running if you like.
Mileage 164k ish, runs great. History unknown to me as I haven't had the car long.

roadhog said:
I am about to pull an M103 from my '89 300CE if that's any good to you? Still in the car at the moment so can be heard/seen running if you like. Mileage 164k ish, runs great. History unknown to me as I haven't had the car long.

Thank you. This may be an option. I shall let you know still trying to sort the crank as the preferred option.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom