307 van pcd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Phatpat5

Car
307d motorhome
Hi I am a new member and have never posted before so if I am doing this wrong sorry I would like to know what the pcd is on my 307d motorhome so I could change the steel wheels for alloys and poss change the rolling circumference so could gear it up a bit -very slow top speed 56 mph would like to get to 60 mph
Have been told you can change the gearbox as the later box have better ratio's ?- My 307 is 1985 on a B

Im NOT 100% sure but think Pug 307 is the same as Ford PCD 108 x 4
Im sure somebody will be here shortly with exact size

Steve

Im NOT 100% sure but think Pug 307 is the same as Ford PCD 108 x 4
Im sure somebody will be here shortly with exact size

Steve
He's on about the 'old' Mercedes commercial 307d.

The '3' refers to the gross weight and the '7' refers to the horsepower, probably 70bhp.

To the OP, I'm pretty sure that you just measure the distance between the wheel bolts to discover the PCD.

He's on about the 'old' Mercedes commercial 307d.

The '3' refers to the gross weight and the '7' refers to the horsepower, probably 70bhp.

To the OP, I'm pretty sure that you just measure the distance between the wheel bolts to discover the PCD.

Learn something new every day, sorry to give duff advice fella, I will get back in my box LOL

Steve

Learn something new every day, sorry to give duff advice fella, I will get back in my box LOL

Steve
No bother, when I first saw the thread title I thought to myself 'I can't remember Peugeot making a 307 van'...:eek:

No bother, when I first saw the thread title I thought to myself 'I can't remember Peugeot making a 307 van'...:eek:

There was a Pug 307 van! Bit small for a motorhome though :)

Hi I am a new member and have never posted before so if I am doing this wrong sorry I would like to know what the pcd is on my 307d motorhome so I could change the steel wheels for alloys and poss change the rolling circumference so could gear it up a bit -very slow top speed 56 mph would like to get to 60 mph
Have been told you can change the gearbox as the later box have better ratio's ?- My 307 is 1985 on a B
hi did you manage to find alloys for your 307D? and what about your gearbox?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom