30K MILE W204 C63 CHEAP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skd884

MB Enthusiast
Car
c180 w204
Bargain

1615022010792.png

Ok, I'll bite - any chance of a link rather than a picture or at the bare minimum a clue to the site it's advertised on? I can't see it on eBay or AT.

That’s strong money for a pre-facelift.
Glad you can tell it's pre-facelift from that half-picture alone! lol

I think the interior of the pre is awful. That pop-up screen - ugh!

Headlamp units give it away. You can see the older bit on the top half of the light

I think it is worth more with those miles/condition/history.

Nice car. Nicer garage.

It must be photoshopped. If it was a real garage then there would be an old pushchair, a roll of old carpet, more bikes than people living in the house, a set of ladders, etc.

Come on, give us the link you tease.

Last edited:
Gumtree?? Looks a bit like their 'heart' logo for favouriting (as that a word?) ads.

I think it is worth more with those miles/condition/history.
Not a pre-facelift mate, I was actually surprised myself at just how much of a premium the facelifts command, but they certainly do. If that was a facelift, it would be a reasonable bargain.

EDIT: Also, it's missed a service by the looks of it in 2018 (recommended every 12 months for the C63 regardless of mileage).

I would have a guess that they are amg style wheel's 😉 not genuine

I would have a guess that they are amg style wheel's 😉 not genuine
It is wheel related. Call me picky, but when I go to buy a car, I would like for it to have at least 4 matching roadwheels. Compare the 3rd wheel pic with the others.

Spokes don't extend to the edge of the rim/ the other 3 have been machined. I bet they never thought anyone would have spotted that.
I must admit I can be OCD, but I think I could have owned that car for years and never even noticed that.

That's a good spot 👌 i still think they are fake 🤔

That's a good spot 👌 i still think they are fake 🤔
I have no knowledge of C63 wheels, but I would suspect you're right. What worries me is, if wheel 3 was what they looked like originally, just how much material did they machine off them to get to wheels 1,2 & 4?😱

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom