313 sprinter cruise control help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hiddenforests

Car
Sprinter 313 crew cab
Hi I have recently got a sprinter 313 (2012) it has cruise control but I have a feeling it is actually broken or I am completely screwing this up.

From what I have read all I have to do is push the stork upwards and it should kick in and then you adjust as you go along etc

Mine doesn't do this, should the dash show that it's on in any way? I literally get nothing come up no matter which direction I have pushed it.

I can press it in and a light comes on it. I then get limit speed come up on the dash with just these ... --- flashing above the words and then just goes off but nothing seems to indicate it's working

Have tried pushing up while not accelerating, during and letting go, not braking. Am I doing something wrong ? Is there a setting I need to turn on?

If it does sound like it's buggered is there anything I can check or try to fix before giving up on it?

Really haven't a clue what I'm doing so bare with me

Thank you

I think if the lights on you will be in speed limiter mode. It needs to be off to use cruise control

Can I ask if you can see the tow bar in your camera and which camera did you fit ?

Thanks Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom