32,000 mile 2000 Renault Clio Alize 1.4 16v 5 dr Hatchback

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neilrr

MB Enthusiast
Car
Various.
I'm posting for an elderly friend who bought this car for his wife to use from one of his elderly friends. She prefers her 1991 automatic Clio which he thinks is too old so he has now bought her another automatic car which is coming on Tuesday. They have too many cars so this needs to be gone by then to make space.

I haven't driven the car but knowing my friend, who used to own an independent service facility / petrol station, it will be a sound car.

32,000 miles, manual, AC, metallic darkish red.

I'll post more details when I get them tonight. I don't know anything about Clio spec but found this on the web -

January 2000 - Range Liberte gets airbags, isofix, immob and RDS r/c. Grande adds s/roof, r/c/locking, e/wins and s/f/r/seats. Sport as Liberte plus alloys, e/f/wins, s/roof and r/c/locking. Alize as Liberte plus aircon and e/f/wins. Etoile as Liberte plus aircon, e/s/roof, e/htd/mirrors, e/f/wins, r/c/locking, alarm and RDS cd. Initiale as Etoile plus alloys, side airbags, met paint and lthr/seats. Si as Sport plus aircon, alarm and RDS cd. RSi as Si plus e/htd/mirrors and part lthr/seats. Renaultsport 172 as RSi plus alloys and RDS cd.

3 owners from new. First from 2000 - 2001, second from 2001 until a few months ago & third for a few mths. All the owners have been over 60 so the car has seen gentle, sedate use. I believe it's MOT'd & has nearly one years road tax, not due 01.08.2010.

It would make a great starter or second car, for a young driver, student car or serve as a winter or train station car to preserve your good car.

£1,650 for quick sale, located in Maidenhead.

Last edited:
The car colour is Cherry Red & the interior, which is mint, is Harmony 1, a predominantly black cloth with some bright colours woven into it.

The second owner bought the car 06.02.01 with 12,515 miles on the clock.

My friend bought the car 4 weeks ago.

Old MOT certificates support the mileage.

It has service history from Delta Renault in Maidenhead, later Bridges Renault & was last serviced at 30,005 miles in '07.

I'm told it drives like new.

Last edited:
Photos added.

The tow hook was only used to take a small trailer carrying garden rubbish to the local tip.

Attachments

• Clio 1.jpg
    Clio 1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Clio3.jpg
    Clio3.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 59
  • Clio 4.jpg
    Clio 4.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 60
The car has been sold.

Mods please delete thread.