320cdi big problums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

baz towler

Car
mercedes e320 cdi
HI to all have tried Electronics Forom but no joy ABS BAS ECP lights on new brake switch £12 lights still on local indy put star on front wheel sensor fault new wheel sensor £150 lights went out for 10 miles back on again key out of ignition ABS electrics still running so pulled ABS relay then put back now all lights still on steering stiff at speed and parkatronic not switching of at all PLEASE has anyone any Ideas at my wits end thinking about buying a gall of petrol and sorting it out for good thanks ps car e320 cdi 210 model year 2000

:thumb:
I didn't know James Joyce had joined the forum.

Have you read much Joyce...what was your favourite?

Baz...you have multiple symptoms...but probably only one fault. You need an indy who cannot just put the car on STAR but can then do a proper diagnosis of the fault. Rarely is it as simple as fixing what STAR says is wrong, because STAR picks up the symptoms and it is up to the operator to interpret the results.

Not really my cup of tea, which is your favourite or were you just being smart?

Hard to read, though A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man was very interesting for the first couple of chapters...it described my school days exactly.

Problem solved £9 relay from main stealers everthing back as it should be [for the time being] thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom