33Years .......... :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
33 years ? Not bad 😊

I kept my Ponton for 38 years , until I traded it 7 years ago for my SL .

Keep going and you’ll catch up 😊

A490A5C0-EEB9-4615-804D-2A16ED86289D.jpeg

33 years ? Not bad 😊

I kept my Ponton for 38 years , until I traded it 7 years ago for my SL .

Keep going and you’ll catch up 😊

View attachment 100810
Nice ... I love an old motor but need it to be reliable every start and stop ........ I trust yours is even if you have to carry a grease gun everywhere ... ;-)

Nice ... I love an old motor but need it to be reliable every start and stop ........ I trust yours is even if you have to carry a grease gun everywhere ... ;-)
It was , as long as I ran it ( for around 15 years ) then I moved away and it lay up my mum’s drive , to be started every few weeks when I visited .

Eventually it would only be started every few months and then ended up never being started as I just didn’t have the time to look after it . That was when I swapped it .

It was my primary car for the first 15 or so years , although I always had at least one other car .

One good thing is all this discussion is getting us closer to 30 posts ;)
There is method in the madness.... ;-)))))))

Well I am at 28 posts so should be able to place my WANTED Ad soon .... ;-)

only 25 days to go!
It states this at the top of my page ... " Dear Blueberry, You will not be able to use the Private message facility or reply/post to classified threads unless you have a 30 post count. To post a new message please see the sticky post in the new members introductions area. The new members area can be found under General Discussion "

So thought it was only 30 posts .... !!!

I am putting this post up as it states at the top of my members page " " Dear Blueberry, You will not be able to use the Private message facility or reply/post to classified threads unless you have a 30 post count. To post a new message please see the sticky post in the new members introductions area. The new members area can be found under General Discussion "

I will now have 30 posts and should be able to put up a wanted ad .... :)

Mercland has listed one for sale in the traders section. They have a good reputation on here

Mercland has listed one for sale in the traders section. They have a good reputation on here
Thank you but I was asking for a 2015 W205 C63 onwards ... :)

My last Mercedes ... just gone ... :-(1.jpg1.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom