34K W123 200 1 Owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
pity its a 200 with no spec,
great condition thou should make good money
love to know the story behind that car and the low miles always interests me how it comes about

Why do they also bang on about & include a photo of the first aid kit?!?!?!

WGAS?

Why do they also bang on about & include a photo of the first aid kit?!?!?!

WGAS?

it is a good indication that nothing catastrophic has occurred in its life.. not saying anything has, but would suggest an otherwise happy life... if you catch my drift!

Plenty of unused first aid kits on ebay. I think in Germany they have to be replaced every so often to comply with the law.

I dont think thats the correct first aid kit anyway! Thats from a later car such as a W124.

it is a good indication that nothing catastrophic has occurred in its life.. not saying anything has, but would suggest an otherwise happy life... if you catch my drift!

Or they haven't seen fit to pull over and put a plaster on a childs knee when he has fallen off his bike ?

Lets face it , if you have a 'catastophic' accident , are you going to be reaching for the first aid kit ? :rolleyes:

I dont think thats the correct first aid kit anyway! Thats from a later car such as a W124.

did the w123s not come in a black box??

I know you can buy first aid kits everywhere but its nice to see it intact,just another little detail,need to add to big picture,same as service history can be bought (shame but true )

what do you think it will make in this market ???

I still like it, nice straight motor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom