350CDI vs 320CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Same engine & box thats in my 2008 CLS 320cdi, good work horse the brabus D6 chip will bring it up approx 50bhp to 272ish bhp same as the grand edition CLS 350cdi.

Same engine & box thats in my 2008 CLS 320cdi, good work horse the brabus D6 chip will bring it up approx 50bhp to 272ish bhp same as the grand edition CLS 350cdi.

Have you got the brabus box installed?

The reason why I'm asking about engine difference between the 320cdi & 350cdi is to find out if it's as simple as a twin turbo and obviously 350 software.

If that's the case, then can the twin turbo just be bolted on to the 320cdi instead of the single unit & just update the ecu software to 350cdi... what are your thoughts?

it's not that simple im afraid. No twin turbo version of your engine. Best bet is to get it remapped/brabus D6 chip...more bhp & torque than the new CLS 350cdi.

124c2o6.jpg

it's not that simple im afraid. No twin turbo version of your engine. Best bet is to get it remapped/brabus D6 chip...more bhp & torque than the new CLS 350cdi.

Its not that I'm looking into doing this, it's just general curiosity.

Lets look at it with this scenario: IF the CLK 320CDI has the same engine as CLS 320CDI, and CLS 320CDI has the same engine as CLS 350CDI (minus the twin turbo/ecu). Logically I don't see a reason why the CLS 350CDI turbo wouldn't bolt on to the CLK 320CDI?

Right?

Remap. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom