3rd Annual Pilgramage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
John, have you recovered from the intrusion of the masses yet, or rather, has the Boss?
:) :devil: Hopefully,
She is already thinking about next year's event. :)

Regards
John

Dont you mean....:( :( :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I think :crazy: :crazy: sum's it up. She just told me I'm married to her brother :D :D (I got told off for confusing her?)

I think she has been drinking Scumbag's whiskey flavoured tea? :)

Has she got over the effects of this year's gathering? :D

Regards
John

Thanks to John and G for todays mini GTG MkII.

Unfortunately due to a sprinkling of rain the T55 AMG couldn't be brought into play due to only having slick tyres and the hill was slightly damp and couldn't be trusted fully on a high speed run with sharp bends. Maybe next time..

We escaped from Hotel Alkatraz fairly easily but escaping from Torquay was somewhat harder due to flooding towards Painton and Totnes...although watching the Firemen sledge-hammering someones garden wall to release the water was entertaining.:crazy:

All the excitement caused some confusion and I took a wrong turn and ended up going West on the A38 instead of East.

Oh well Newquay isn't that bad...but the hotel is a bit warm....:crazy:

Last edited:
Views: 10,029 Announcement: Forum Rules
06-01-2007 Maff ()
Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
thread_hot.gif
sticky.gif
Sticky: Santa Pod - RWYB day - Sun 22nd September...... (
multipage.gif
1 2 3)
pammy
12-08-2007 10:29 PM
by Mark300SL
thread_dot_hot.gif
subscribed.gif
3rd Annual Pilgramage (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Ian B Walker
Today 07:33 PM
by Carrotchomper

Anyone else notice this? Scary.

We escaped from Hotel Alkatraz fairly easily but escaping from Torquay was somewhat harder due to flooding towards Painton and Totnes...although watching the Firemen sledge-hammering someones garden wall to release the water was entertaining.:crazy:
By crikey we are not used to heavy rain down here and at lunchtime the heavens opened up for a short while and........... flash floods. Man-hole covers were lifted and some of the shops were flooded! A couple of hours later though and everything is dried out. We thought the weather was bad on Saturday but today was worse. :)

John

Must aplogise been busy since got back, but must say big thankyou to Dieselman for letting me try his E300 Turbodiesel, a very nice car indeed but im still not quite a convert, maybe when im older;) , next time we meet I'd love to return the favour to show hime what a old (20+ year) 300e can do and I must admit I do love the grumble my engine makes:D (excuse the squeaky brakes:crazy: )

Am back in Sunny Scotland.

Thanks to all who made it and it was nice to see and meet old and new!

Shame I had to ride a bike there, I would have laughed if I had seen a Skoda on your drive John, It would have gone well with the caravan on the kerb round the corner!!!

Many thanks to John and Mrs John for making us all feel special again. Thanks to the nephew for the ride in the glorious XKR too.

Special thanks to Gollom for organising my accom when I was busy earlier this year, Very much appreciated. Pity the hotel didn't appreciate it like we do.

And just for personal taste, Steve, the Aston sounds okay to me!!!

Roll on next year indeed.

Typical

Clear blues skies, sun shining, no money in the bank :eek:

The tree surgeon has used all his cunning and guile to remove my wallet plus a few trees.

When we were all smoking our cigarettes at the bottom of the garden:eek: :devil: .... Looking off to the right all we saw were trees, now on the left of the vee is Exmouth and on the other side you can make out Branscombe. If we could trim the remaining trees we would then see Portland Bill.

view2.jpg

Why couldn't the sun shine down on me? Cue Elton John :)

John

Pics at last! Enjoy!

Mrs Gollom packed well

Mrs.Gollompackedwell.jpg

Pot Eeoyre was lurking

PotEeyorelurks.jpg

Queing up for royalty

QueingforJohn1.jpg

Smoking or Peeing?

SmokingorPeeing.jpg

T-AMG

T-AMG.jpg

Kikthekat, Scumbag (seated - beats a Skoda!) JPSkiller, Ian Walker

KikthekatScumbagseated-beatsaSkodaJ.jpg

Last Minute, Television, Ian Walker, Kikthekat, LotusMark2 & Carrotchomper

LastMinuteTelevisionIanWalkerKikthe.jpg

John organised a fairground for us!

JohnsGardenfairground.jpg

View from the garden

Viewfromthegarden.jpg

PurpleGoddess trying to be mysterious....

PurpleGoddesstriestobemysterious.jpg

Gollom dreams-on....

Gollomdreams.jpg

Maff's Aston Martin (the one that sounds like an Aston....)

MaffsAston1.jpg

MaffsAston2.jpg

(with Ray's tummy.....)

MaffsAston3.jpg

MaffsAston4.jpg

Last edited:
Well I got me new exhaust sorted out in the end - sounds totally different to Maff's V8 Vantage but it put a smile back on my face.

Here's a brief clip - its on you tube because my nokia 6230i would only create a quicktime video clip which my windows media player 11 wont read )

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JQymqt7Dj2E :D :bannana:

Well I got me new exhaust sorted out in the end - sounds totally different to Maff's V8 Vantage but it put a smile back on my face.

Here's a brief clip - its on you tube because my nokia 6230i would only create a quicktime video clip which my windows media player 11 wont read )

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JQymqt7Dj2E :D :bannana:

From a safe distance - are you sure you've had it changed.:D :D :devil: Bring it here, I've got a drill, I could make some improvement to that noise :devil: :devil:

Seriously - glad you're happier with it now. ;)

You Cheeky B*****r ;)

Trust me its so loud its shakes old ladies off their zimmer frames:devil:

Ian & Co heard it today so there! :p

You Cheeky B*****r ;)

Trust me its so loud its shakes old ladies off their zimmer frames:devil:

Ian & Co heard it today so there! :p

:D :D :D So that was the rumble I heard over here then ;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom