3x 2.5l Bottles of Autoglym Polar Blast Snow Foam, delivered for £23.40

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great - certainly looks nice and thick in demos! Does it clean better the BH Autofoam, have you ever compared it?

I used it for a while , it does give the car a good coating tbh. Smells nice too. As far as cleaning goes, I always seem to end up using a bucket and sponge. Am I missing something?? From what I've read about foam it's job is to drag off minute dirt particles and iron particles, not to actually clean the car . Think I paid £18 for 1 .

Great - certainly looks nice and thick in demos! Does it clean better the BH Autofoam, have you ever compared it?
Some people say no but it is at least pH neutral so pretty friendly to ceramic coatings.
I use it (along with polar wash/seal too) as it is OK IMO, smells nice and is easily available.

I only have the karcher foam attachment which produces adequate foam using the recommended dilution.

I used it for a while , it does give the car a good coating tbh. Smells nice too. As far as cleaning goes, I always seem to end up using a bucket and sponge. Am I missing something?? From what I've read about foam it's job is to drag off minute dirt particles and iron particles, not to actually clean the car . Think I paid £18 for 1 .
It is a pre-wash so you do normally need a contact wash after using it.

Nice one! Karl, just got some. :banana: :)👍

Cheers Karl, love the whole Autoglym Polar range, so order three. :banana:

Does it clean better the BH Autofoam, have you ever compared it?

Unfortunately in my experience it doesn't clean as well as BH Autofoam but it certainly is thick and foamy!

I was gifted some for Christmas and thought i'd try it out but I did have to go over again with BH. That being said i'm using it after BH autofoam and going around the car with my detailing brush so it does have a use for me until it runs out.

Last edited:
Already arrived and I only ordered them at 1:45 yesterday afternoon :)

Still £23.40 just ordered , the price changers when added to your basket 👍

Still £23.40 just ordered , the price changers when added to your basket 👍

Not for me now, Home Delivery not available and for Collect in Store it's £34 for 3.
Wonder if the price was a Home Delivery glitch maybe.

Payday10 for 10% off.

Few on here will be foaming they missed the offer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom