4 days to wait then mayhem awaits - advice needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickjonesn4

Car
E55K AMG Wagon, Porsche 993 C2S, Polestar 2
Dropped of my e55k at Eurocharged today for

Heat exchanger
S/c pulley
EC Headers and primary cat delete
Redo last year's remap to get the best out of the above
Two new batteries - both pretty much dead

Itching to get it back now.

As a total newbie to doing 1/4 miles and vmax etc would be great to tag along is there is any kind of MBClub get together at santa pod or elsewhere. Any info would be great! Have looked but search function on here is beyond me.

Thanks in advance

Nick

Have decided to leave the car 100% standard externally. Stick with the original 18" iv's etc

What's up with the search function? :dk:

We have an entire section for meets / get togethers

Looking forward to hearing about this. I have been contemplating these upgrades too but like the car so much as standard. I have some Kleeman headers ready to go on but keep stalling.... Please give us your thoughts once you have it back, and have fun!:cool:

Would like to hear it when it's done! Was talking to Paul about these headers :thumb:

I think you'll be surprised how much noise comes out the car with the headers (I have Kleemann but same difference really). Will sound epic. :thumb:

Picking up tomorrow - excited.

What time are you picking it up? I might try and be cheeky and pop in for a listen :D

is that 550bhp at wheels or crank?

That will be at the crank, unless it's pretty radically modded; 550 bhp at the wheels equates to about 640 at the crank, using 14% for the transmission losses figure.

Will do my best mate thank you :thumb:

540 at crank seems low for all that work.

I was underder the impression you can get close to 530 with just 83mm pulley and map? could be wrong!

Pleased for you, keep us posted on how she feels/sounds :thumb:

Still waiting for mine to be booked in :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom