4 days to wait then mayhem awaits - advice needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Woooweeeeee -

Throttle response massively improved
Significantly faster - 652lbs on torque is officially "a lot"
Headers sound magnificent under load but almost no difference at tickover

Videos to follow

Massive thanks as ever to the boys at Eruocnarged - Savman strikes again

540 at crank seems low for all that work.

I was underder the impression you can get close to 530 with just 83mm pulley and map? could be wrong!

Its 560BHP at cracnk vs 470 standard but its the torque here that is the big difference

516 lb/ft standard
653 lb/ft post mods

Last edited:
Was a Animal Now you have A Wild Animal lol. You'll have a job applying all that torque and Bhp tonight lol its lashing down.

I bet it sounds crazy. :thumb:

Yes first wheelspin since I had diff put on in November.

What it would be without it is undriveable I would think!

It sounds ridiculous under load, not noticeably different at idle. Will go and do video then post when sure wife isn't watching.

Well done nick keep us posted on how it
feels now , all this is very tempting .I've just
come along tinsley viaduct which runs under the M1for about 1/4 mile , windows down and under
full load my cls is pretty loud as standard but I
bet the headers give it an hard edge of a bark

Pleased to say that moving to Edinburgh from London and to a place with secure underground parking means that insurance is slightly cheaper with the mods than before.

Still no opportunity for video/sound unfortunately! Hopefully Friday.

Andrew W said:
Well done nick keep us posted on how it feels now , all this is very tempting .I've just come along tinsley viaduct which runs under the M1for about 1/4 mile , windows down and under full load my cls is pretty loud as standard but I bet the headers give it an hard edge of a bark dde0a

I can't resist that stretch when I'm passing or on my way to Meadow Hell with the boss ! even come off the motorway sometimes for a blast and straight back on :)

MC63CLK said:
I can't resist that stretch when I'm passing or on my way to Meadow Hell with the boss ! even come off the motorway sometimes for a blast and straight back on :)
It is a good one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom