4 W205 C63S genuine AMG 19" 5 double spoke alloys + black AMG hub caps.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rataxes

Car
E63s
I have a set of genuine AMG alloys for sale. They are the 19" 5 double spoke wheels which are an option on the W205 C63 and standard, I think, on the C63S. Not sure if they'll fit other W205 C class models. The rim widths are 8.5 and 9.5 with offsets of 38 and 56.

The wheels have never been fitted to my car, however two were scratched by the tyre fitter whilst fitting the tyres despite my pleas to be careful with them. I had them redone by Pristine Wheels (Alloy Wheel Repair Experts, Alloy Refurbishment). All four were done to ensure they matched.

I'm selling the wheels because I've decided I'd like to keep my W204 C63 original with the 19" multi spoke alloys it came with. The new wheels seemed like a good idea at the time!

I'm looking for £1500 for them, including the 4 AMG hub caps which cost an extra £175. Either pick up or can arrange a courier for an additional cost.

Any other questions please PM.

Cheers.

The detail on the wheels is very good. Not just "5 twin spokes".
I like how the spoke joins the rim; very neat.

Can you whatsApp me some pictures on 07415 314286

Thanks

Will do.
Been way unexpectedly with work since I placed the ad hence no pics yet. Will sort it out tomorrow.

I can't find a way to add pics to my original post so I've posted pics here. It will only allow me to upload three pics unfortunately.

Attachments

• IMG_1209 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1209 (Medium).JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1211 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1211 (Medium).JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1212 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1212 (Medium).JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread