4 x 18" wheels for sale, rears larger thn fronts. From my CLS, but will fit many MB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TAIPAN320

Car
Mercedes CLS320CDI
ka2vj6.jpg
2ngy813.jpg
ayoab9.jpg
dm8nlj.jpg

Any cracks or welds ?

What sort of price and where ?

Hi

I am located in Minster on Sea, on the Isle Of Sheppey, near to Sittingbourne. Offers are invited please, I honestly have no figure in mind, and want to free up the space in my garage :)

Howard - I don't think there are any cracks/welds, but will check when I get home and add more pics of the reverse sides

Sizes?

Hi can you tell us what the actual sizes of the wheels are:

8 or 8.5" Wide fronts

8.5 or 9" Wide Rears

what offset?

ET 35, 44,54 etc.

Thanks

Steve

If they are staggered they would be 8.5j front and 9.5j rear, I was looking for a set like these a came across a fair few but opted for oem AMG IV'S. Same staggered set up.

ETs should be 25 front, and 28 rear.

They are indeed 8.5 front and 9.5 rear, will confirm et asap.........but as i remember, 25 & 28 sounds correct

For good order and confirmation, fronts 8.5J X 18H2, rears 9.5J X 18H2.......any reasonable offer accepted, thank you

CLS Specific IIRC

" CLS Specific IIRC "

Howard, please can you explain ? I don't know if the wheels are cls specific, but I have detailed all info I can see on them

I think with that offset , they are really only going to fit another cls.

You can raise the offset with spacers but not lower it ( or have I got that the wrong way round lol )

not sure about that tbh, but happy to accept first reasonalble offer all the same

thanks

it will fit 211 E class and 210 E class too .. but the wheels might be further out than the edge of the wheel arches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom