4 Year service due MB of Basingstoke here I come!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

niketpatel71

Got my 4 year service due tomorrow and as I can't do it with my indie alf203 as it invalidates the used tier 1 warranty I have chosen MB of Basingstoke to do the honors, As they previously fixed the O2 sensor on the car and have always had good reviews on here. I have to leave London at 6.30am to get there for 8am. The things we do for our cars ehh. I hope Basingstoke don't let me down and provide an excellent service as usual especially as I am going to be waiting there while the service is completed. Mr Matt Young (service manager) I am relying on you! That is all.

I have always found the Tony Purlslow group to be a pleasure to deal with, and have never had an issue with them. I use the MB of Guildford branch, but I see no reason for Basingstoke to treat you any differently.

Plus 1

I live a mile from Purslows Basingstoke, various of my cars have been there over the years using Matt, Jim or Leon fron the Service team.... A good bunch, I'm sure they'll look after you....

I have always found the Tony Purlslow group to be a pleasure to deal with, and have never had an issue with them. I use the MB of Guildford branch, but I see no reason for Basingstoke to treat you any differently.

+1

I always used TP Basingstoke when I worked in Basingstoke for both warranty work, servicing & parts. Incidentally now that my car is a lot older coupled with the fact that I've moved I've just recently used your Indy (Wayne Gates) happy with that choice too!

Thanks guys. Avant Terry is a top bloke if you see him in the near future tell him niket said hello!

The SLK and previously the C43 have been looked after by TP Basingstoke, no problems with their service at all. They are rather keen about sending promotional mail once you're on their list though..

Cheers,

Gaz

TP has now retired and the firm has been sold to some people from S Africa
I believe.

It seems they are still very keen to do a quality job and customer service seems important to them also.

Thats interesting to know kth... I know his arrogant son is one of the Sales staff and he's a total cxck!!

BaldGuy said:
Thats interesting to know kth... I know his arrogant son is one of the Sales staff and he's a total cxck!!

TP may have sold out, but his staff live on and their enthusiasm is why I go there. Re the above, let's just say that for 2 years I did not buy a replacement for my old 210 because of no progress with sales - in the end it was Leon and Matt who swayed me!

Went to MB basingstoke today. And it was a good day MATT Young is a top bloke courtoues and helpful. They identified some warranty work which needs doing and will do so next saturday once it has been approved from MB. Nothing major mainly a ball joint and a barrell bush. They also said to me the POLY V belt needs changing and brake pads are 80% worn. The poly V belt ALF203 Checked for me and no signs or symptoms of wear and the pads I shall do later. They also said there was some residue on the orange replacement seal but it should be fine as it was only replaced two months ago.

But Once again Matt Young is a good guy ask for him when getting serviced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom