400,000 Mercedes Recalled

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Maybe they'll wash the car while it's there.

Apologies. I posted a link to the BBC article not realising the OP had done just that.

One day I'll get used to how links appear in the new forum :oops:

I guess as im the second owner im going to have to contact MB dealer ,and get them to check to see if my car is effected

Apologies. I posted a link to the BBC article not realising the OP had done just that.

One day I'll get used to how links appear in the new forum :oops:
No worries mate

I guess as im the second owner im going to have to contact MB dealer ,and get them to check to see if my car is effected

If you are the current registered owner, you should receive a recall letter. Manufacturers will obtain names and addresses from DVLA for recall affected vehicles. I have just had one for my E46 to replace the drivers airbag. Passenger one was recalled 18 months or so ago.

Timing is everything... My sons 2011 W204 220CDI lit up the airbag warning light on Saturday for no apparent reason. He's now expecting the airbag to detonate imminently. He is hiding under his bed..:)

There's a bit more info from What Car - apparently I won't be getting my car washed

I should be. I hope the fault, if it's there, doesn't show up over the next few days; I'll be doing about 600 miles in that time, and the car will need a wash by then.

Annoyingly my A Class has just been as part of the starting current limiter recall. I hope I don't have to go through the same rigmarole again to get this done!

There's a bit more info from What Car - apparently I won't be getting my car washed.

Mercedes-Benz airbag recalls – how it affects you

As with all What Car features, you start off with a commentary about the airbag recall, and how it would affect you, then it starts talking about the best luxury cars you can buy for under £5000. What on Earth has the best luxury cars for under £5000 got to do with a safety recall?

I hate it when they contaminate a story with an unrelated article for their own gratification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom