440bhp CLA45 AMG by Rebellion Automotive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilDR

Car
C63 AMG Coupe
Hey Guys,

Apologies we have been so quiet recently, things have been going pretty mental in the 45AMG side of things for us..

As most of you know we have been working on the 45AMG development program now for nearly a year, and currently hold the records for

1/4mile A45AMG 12.07 @115

World's most powerful A45 AMG

and now World's most powerful CLA45 AMG

As with all new projects we have seen it all....the good, bad and ugly. We have tested components to destruction to fully understand the limitations of the M133 and now globally have on of the most popular tuning systems available.

Being such a new engine there is still no traditional ECU Remapping capability and only 'piggyback' solutions. This is why it was so imperative for us to carry out so much testing and development.

We have just finished a 440bhp build for a client of ours in Poland and we are currently completing another A45 here in the UK.

440 hp CLA 45 AMG Might be a Supercar-Slayer [Photo Gallery]

This Might be The World's Fastest Chip-Tuned A 45 AMG

Our 45 AMG tuning system is part of our new iTuning range of plug and play systems for Mercedes Benz turbo petrol and diesel vehicles..

Last edited:
very impressive work. A few years from now I could retire the V8 and buy one of these for the good of the planet!

I have run with 2 Rebellion tuned cars a and cla45 and in a mapped C63 I was sweating alot! Those little things are rapid. On motorways. A roads and through town it really can p off the big boys toys!

I had a go in this last week with Matt from Rebellion. Absolutely astonishing performance.

By way of comparison I was in a stock A45 on track at MBWorld the next day and the difference is very noticeable.

Highly recommended !

I had a go in this last week with Matt from Rebellion. Absolutely astonishing performance.

By way of comparison I was in a stock A45 on track at MBWorld the next day and the difference is very noticeable.

Highly recommended !

Yeah but Matt tells me your CLS physically scared him! :rock:

Phil@Rebellion said:
Yeah but Matt tells me your CLS physically scared him! :rock:

He didn't betray it - cool as a cucumber :)

It is utterly mental now though. Thanks very much for working the magic on it :)

Any news on the DYNO DAY VIDEO ??????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom