4D 5mm number plates - opinions ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I did have these 4D plates previously, but i swiftly realised i prefer standard plates.

Each to their own. Depends on the car i think regarding aesthetics.

Could look tatty very quickly unless kept scrupulously clean..

I like them. My son bought me a set as a birthday pressie last year and I have to say they looked great on the car. I’ve also bought one for the rear of the new car.

7D6950C3-9B20-436A-88F2-B873BD17C97E.jpeg

They do look good, i was going to order the 3D domed style from the same place for that pressed plate look.

As far as i know pressed plates aren't legal unless your car is pre 1972 :(

I put a pair on my X4 in April - so too early to say for certain how durable they are but I have to admit that I like the appearance - clean and crisp. You do have to be careful drilling them though...

Just something else to clean road crud out of in my opinion, OK for a garage queen or fitted to a car who's owner spends more time cleaning it than driving it. Each to their own.

Have this on the daily driver as i have fettled with it enough already, as said above it sort of needs to go with the cars aesthetics, i.e i wouldn't put these on a car that has not been modified in any shape or form, i'd prefer standard plates

I think they look good and as long as they’re legal; you’re not hurting anyone so why not?

I got some for the van a few weeks ago. Very happy with the quality. Time will tell.
E1D4D0D1-5B08-491A-97B2-B392213F236A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom