4th Annual Pilgrimage 30th 31st August 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
Its January already. Time to test the waters with the 4th Annual Pilgrimage. Naturally will have to speak with Glojo (John) and his better half. So anyone up for this? (silly question time). Proposed date to be notified but as usual probably August.

I would love to come this year as I keep missing them but I might be away for the best part of August.:eek:

Would hope to be able to make it.

We've only just got back from the last one! Far too early to be thinking about events in August... :crazy:

I certainly hope I'll be able to come. Put my name on the list, when there is one.

For the history of this event, read about the [THREAD=16057]first[/THREAD], [THREAD=25369]second[/THREAD] and [THREAD=32769]third[/THREAD] pilgrimages. :cool:

I like the idea but given my circumstances will have to decide nearer the time if we can make it.... Put us down as a definate possibility!

Last edited:
Avoid the bank holiday and I'll be up for it.

I think I have to say, not Fawlty Towers please!!!!!

I am up for it. Just select a date and let me know.

Put my name down but pick a date when there is NO traffic please

John is not talking to me, so thats me out :mad: I can always watch it from the end of my garden

Put my name down but pick a date when there is NO traffic officer please
:devil: Hi Ray I think you missed the word 'officer' from your post so I put it in :D

Of course this 'man' is more than welcome my silly sense of humour is over-riding the brain.

He can park the cars and help with the dishes :D (JOKE)

Regards
John

:devil: Hi Ray I think you missed the word 'officer' from your post so I put it in :D

Of course this 'man' is more than welcome my silly sense of humour is over-riding the brain.

He can park the cars and help with the dishes :D (JOKE)

Regards
John

Nice one John.

If the elements all line up I'll try and get him there - lol

I told him about the handcuff queen label from Ian - thinks it's quite funny me getting "grief":D :D :rolleyes: :D

Having recently joined this wonderful family of MB lovers & joking comedians, could someone please tell me the location of this annaul pilgrimage .

If the elements all line up I'll try and get him there - lol

Oh no.
I for one will end up with an ASBO

thinks it's quite funny me getting "grief":D :D :rolleyes: :D
Too right too:rolleyes:

Having recently joined this wonderful family of MB lovers & joking comedians, could someone please tell me the location of this annaul pilgrimage .

Have a look at post number 5 in this thread;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom