4th May! Don't forget to vote!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose Chap

MB Enthusiast
Car
Lexus GS450h
Just a reminder that we can exercise our democratic privileges today, so don't forget to get down to that polling booth and do the voting thing.

It will be the one the I will definately do today, this morning in actual fact.

So come on guys.........
;)

You don't really need it, just take you D/L (ID) & tell them your name & address. That will do.

NB. Must be at your local Polling Station though.

Ciao.

Rose Chap said:
Just a reminder that we can exercise our democratic privileges today, so don't forget to get down to that polling booth and do the voting thing.

Firmly on my agenda this morning.

card in hand . . .
shoes on feet . . .

. . . now I just need to work out who the 'good guys' are :crazy:

grasmere said:
card in hand . . .
shoes on feet . . .

. . . now I just need to work out who the 'good guys' are :crazy:

You mean there are some good guys?? :confused:

Feel jealous, no election in our area:(

Got to say I do not see the point this time :( I don't like any of them.

I'm not sure there are any good guys, but some are definitely worse than others and this will be reflected in my voting choice.

Voted by post days ago .....

zooman said:
Got to say I do not see the point this time :( I don't like any of them.

In that case decide who is the worst of the lot and vote for one of the others who is most likely to keep the worst one out. After all, one of them will win so it might as well be the least bad as opposed to the worst!

I've cast my vote already. It makes me smile when those people who sit outside the polling station ask for your roll number. I decline the ones representing the 'other' parties by saying 'no thanks, I dont want your junk through my letter box or your representative calling on me'.

Labour dont bother canvassing in our area. It's always a two horse race round here between the Lib Dems and the Tory's. Now if there was a Mercedes party the choice would be easy.

How about that? A party who campaign for mercedes only lanes on the roads. Discounted/free petrol for Mercedes drivers. Automatic right of way for anyone in a Mercedes (come to think of it, we've got that already;) ) Free parking anywhere you like. Discount at the curry house. Greater social recognition, free beer, exemption from speed limits ;) The list goes on.........

Alfie said:
How about that? A party who campaign for mercedes only lanes on the roads. Discounted/free petrol for Mercedes drivers. Automatic right of way for anyone in a Mercedes (come to think of it, we've got that already;) ) Free parking anywhere you like. Discount at the curry house. Greater social recognition, free beer, exemption from speed limits ;) The list goes on.........

Damn, did not see your name on the list, otherwise i would vote ALFIE!:D

Done my bit this morning as per usual

Last edited:
VOTE ALFIE!!!!!!! YAY :)

Vote Silver - and go any bloody colour you like........ ;)

Well, I just got back and didn't register my vote.

Turns out that the same polling station I've used for the last 32 years is no longer where I should be going.

If I hadn't been met by the most ignorant, arrogant, "I knew it had changed so why didn't you" A***hole behind the desk I would have gone to the right one.

You'd think that after more than 100 people turned up (his words) where they apparently shouldn't have done, someone may have done something other than get angry at "peoples stupidity"

I must admit I didn't read the address on the polling card but as I said earlier, I've voted at the same place for 32 years and it is still a polling station.

Just not for me and 250 of my nearest neighbours apparently.

I dont know - i just use eeni meeni mino mo...... bottom line is they want more money from us and it dont matter whose in charge, which means less fuel in my tank to drive my Benz.........

Go ALFIE !!!!!! u got my vote.....

Just voted for the least worse candidate.

Two people waiting to give details to Police as they turned up to discover that "they" had applied for a postal vote.

The rot continues

Aaaaaargh .... :crazy:

Lib Dems are back in Richmond Upon Thames ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom