4th Merc, but new to forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

23 Romeo Tango

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
X253 GLC 250 || Aufrecht, Melcher, and Großaspach
Hi,

As the title says, I'm on my 4th MB and thought I'd join your forum to get some info and possibly join in any meet-ups that you have going on.

Previous MB
2012 (12) E350 cabriolet
2015 (65) CLA 220 - wifes car
2015 (65) C63s Edition 1
and now
2017 (67) E63s Edition 1

Cheers,

Richy.

Hi Richy, welcome to the madhouse. Lovely car you have there BUT forum rules mean you have to post up pics ;)
(not really rules, but we do like pics!)

Yeah everyone loves pictures, but believe it or not (and I know this sounds a little fishy) I don't have any pics of my E63 yet. I'm away from home and don't return until 15th Feb.
I collected the car on 23rd Dec and I was too busy over Christmas and New year to take pics, too busy enjoying it.

To keep you going here are a few of the C63s Edition 1 that I had prior to the E.
IMG_0629 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0633 - Copy.JPG IMG_0636 - Copy.JPG IMG_0635 - Copy.JPG

Good taste in cars (glossing over the cla ) welcome!!

Sent from my Huawei note 8 using my fingers

Hi,

As the title says, I'm on my 4th MB and thought I'd join your forum to get some info and possibly join in any meet-ups that you have going on.

Previous MB
2012 (12) E350 cabriolet
2015 (65) CLA 220 - wifes car
2015 (65) C63s Edition 1
and now
2017 (67) E63s Edition 1

Cheers,

Richy.
Lovely car history and welcome. Got some nice wheels for sale if you ever need some.[emoji106]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I may be interested, it depends on the outcome of my juddering/skipping/crabbing/clunking front tyres on tight turns. If I get a set of winter or all weather tyres then a spare set of wheels might be a good option too.

Are you wheels advertised on here ?
Any pics and details ?

Thanks Radical x2.
The C63 was a great car and it was a hard decision to let it go, but the new E63 is a whole different pleasure.

I can well identify with your experience. My C208 (grober, would be proud of me for using 'mercedes speak') was a great car and it broke my heart in two when I let it go - even now I could cry for that car ... but my would-be tears are transformed into a beaming smile with my new modern classic R129 (I sense grober saying excitedly, "Go RadicalRadical!") which is, like you say, "a whole different pleasure."

I finally got some pictures of the E63s Edition 1.

IMG_0316_-_Edited.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

Thanks guys.
It has it's teething problems but I'm very happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom