5.5 Biturbo tuning box for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rsk21

Car
German and British
Self explanatory

I have one of the above for sale.

Was supplied by MSL who I can highly recommend to fit and for all other AMG related mods/repairs.

Suitable for M157 Biturbo engines only.

£500.

Good unit for a very good price.

You got the ECU mapped now then Robin, or worried about it competing with the Aston? :D

Hi Dave

The Aston is nowhere near as quick ! In a straight line at least ;)

Yep went a different route as you say, hoping to test it at VMAX.

Cheers Robin, I had a feeling that may be the case with the Brake being pretty nippy. :D

I'll probably be at the Welsh thing so see you there hopefully.

Just a though, have you spoken to Acid about the box? He sold mine for me...

Self explanatory

I have one of the above for sale.

Was supplied by MSL who I can highly recommend to fit and for all other AMG related mods/repairs.

Suitable for M157 Biturbo engines only.

£500.

I may be interested. Mail me at [email protected]

Hi all

This is still available - had a chat with Salo but not willing to ship overseas to a brand new poster unfortunately.

Hi all

This is still available - had a chat with Salo but not willing to ship overseas to a brand new poster unfortunately.

That's a shame. Provided the agreed price has been transferred to your bank before shipping, it shouldn't have been a risk to you. All the risk was at his end.

rsk are doing the Vmax in March? What colour is your cls, I will look out for you.

F1BHP said:
rsk are doing the Vmax in March? What colour is your cls, I will look out for you.

Yes am very much hoping to be there.

It's white with black windows and a silly sticker on the back, you won't miss it :)

Join the club, you won't miss me either. Dark grey wide body SL with lots of red bits

I'll look for you 2 there!;)
This time no gear change excuses robin !:D

Hi, this still available? Would you do it for£250 delivered? Let me know PayPal and will forward the funds...
Thx

Hazman said:
Hi, this still available? Would you do it for£250 delivered? Let me know PayPal and will forward the funds... Thx

No wouldn't do it for that

£250 plus delivery which should be approx £15

Would prefer direct bank transfer if you can do that ?

Sure thing. Can't send a personal message as I'm a newbie. I think you should be able to message me your mobile no though?

Sure thing. Can't send a personal message as I'm a newbie. I think you should be able to message me your mobile no though?

Don't think you can receive messages either until you have more posts.

If you want, send me your mobile in an email to [email protected] and I'll pass it on to the seller for you.

Hazman said:

Email me

Rsktwentyone at yahoo.co.uk

I've emailed but no response. You still on here rsk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom