5 x Lorinser style 18” alloys with SP9000 tyres (W202 / from my beloved C43)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benno

Car
AMG C43 (Sold), A160 Avantgarde
Immaculate Condition / Nothing Refurbished / No gutter scrubs / New & Almost New Tyres / Perfect example! (ET 35)

DSC02206.JPG

Bullet points>
• 2 x brand new (never used or fit to car) front wheels and tyres / 225 18 40
• 1 x immaculate condition wheel and tyre 225 18 40
• 2 x immaculate condition wheel and tyre 255 18 35
• Full set of wheel bolts
• Not ONE mark on the outer rim as I drive extremely carefully and park with mirrors
• Never refurbished as less than 1 year old and last 6 months stored under a blanket in my house (post sale of car)
• Worth approx £1.3K

DSC02208.JPG

History since purchase:

The wheels were purchased for my C43 and made for increased handling and rigidity as well as cosmetic upgrade. They had approximately two to three months use over less than 2000 miles.
I bought the C43 when my wife had a baby as we needed a 4 door car but only kept it for 8 months as I bought an investment property abroad and needed the extra monies. I planned on getting another C43 or CLK55 which hasn’t been possible / sensible.

DSC02209.JPG

How I ended up with 5 wheels and why are two of them new?

Someone well over the limit side swiped the car (whilst parked out the front of my house one evening) hitting on the side mirror but managed to grab the rear of the ‘previous’ passenger side front wheel (with the front right of hers) which pushed the driver’s side wheel into the curb and damaged it accordingly. The drivers’ side wheel was binned. Insurance replaced both front wheels with new (although they reimbursed for an AMG mono-block type wheel, we purchased two more Lorinsers). So, in short, I ended up with two unused fronts, one next to new front and two next to new rears. During the garage episode, the 17” mono blocks were returned to the car and the Lorinsers have lived under a blanket ever since as the car was sold last year.

DSC02211.JPG

If there was any doubt as to the condition, these images will reassure.

DSC02212.JPG

My wife wants these out of the house so unfortunately, they must go!

DSC02213.JPG

DSC02214.JPG

Here's a photo of the C43 with the wheels fitted. I'm sure you'll agree it's a stylish upgrade.

DSC00797.JPG

I'm in South London and I want £750 for the lot.

Last edited:
These wheels are now sold! Took an offer for £575 to get rid of them! Lucky man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom