500 HP Suzuki being ridden by a nutter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Part of me thinks it's quite amusing, part of me thinks the sooner he kills himself the better.
The one where he's being chased by the police whist riding a snowmobile through the streets made me chuckle though.

Save it for track days I say...

Mmmm....

I have seen a few of these Ghostrider vids and these Dutch are totally crackers.

280Kph on one bike and gets overtaken by the Hyabusa doing a wheelie....
thats approx 174mph.:eek: on a public highway:eek: :eek:

They try to find the police and get the police to chase them around town, on some of the vids they have to slow down so the cops can catch up again.

Complete nutters.

M.

Can 500bhp be actually put through the wheel of a bike? I would have thought there is a laws-of-science limit. Surely standard hyperbikes are vastly-more-than-quick-enough 120% of the time...

Freezes at 4.44 :(

Boring , would have been so much more interesting if one of the artics had touched his brakes while donkey bo***cks was weaving in and out ....

Why didn't they just get a chopper up , and a roadblock ? :confused:

These guys need to get themselves over to the Isle of Man and do some REAL road racing.

As I believe the Honda advert says power is nothing without control. 500bhp in a busa is a waste of time unless you are trying to save on front tyre wear. A few years back I used to race a 420bhp 911 turbo weighing 1100kg that in its class raced against AC Cobras making the best part of 600 bhp weighing 850kg. Never got beat.

He's not Dutch... Patrick is his name, turned up for one of the 200mph meets last year at Elvington to try and break the world wheelie record think he managed a wheelie at around the 215mph mark, cant remember the exact figure. Nice chap by all accounts. Minted too now. I wouldn't say he's brave exactly, He just doesn't fear dying doing what he does best (same as the TT riders), its just the nature of the game they play.

The biggest nutter in my opinion is Frank the Flying Dutchman (who is Dutch). 268.9 mph on a road bike. Watching someone trying to control this beast of a bike as it lights up its back tyre as he changes into top gear at around 250mph - just mind blowing power and serious balls.

Having owned one of these Hayabusas, I have to say that riding one is just indescribable, more power than you can ever imagine, involuntary power slides everywhere, 150+mph in 400 yards from a standing start (even for a numpty like me). Riding in the rain is just scary as hell, wheel spin at 70 and you can keep it spinning right up to 170. Every journey becomes a battle between man and machine just trying to get the most out of it without being spat off along the way. Great fun but definitely a license loser and it'll take your life too if you dont give it serious respect.

Last edited:
Interesting vids - fun to watch. But the sooner they all hit a crash barrier and remove themselves - permanently - from the public road, the better, in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom