500 SEC for sale £350 ono.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam

I am selling my 500 SEC. 168k miles, 1984, anthracite grey paint, tan leather -immaculate, good engine, bodywork - 'tired'.

Due to the usual W126 rear window leak and a bad repair job, the boot is a tad on the damp side. Because of this (and the fact that I've bought a 560 SEC and I'm buying a house with my girlfriend) I am selling it very cheaply.

In my opinion it would make an excellent car for someone who can do bodywork and welding themselves as mechanically it is great - no hot/cold start, idle or gearbox probs (like my 560!). The only external rust is on the one rear wheel arch, the metal strip below the rear lights and the odd spot where the plastic trim attaches to the bottom of the front wings.

The car is not as bad as it sounds, honestly, and definitely worth a trip to Bristol. Even if you don't buy the car you can at least visit some great pubs or restaurants! I just don't believe in wasting people’s time, hence I've mentioned the bad points. Anyway, you already know the good points - powerful, smooth, classic design and the leather is 99% immaculate.

I should be getting some photos by the end of the week, so please email me for more info.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Adam.

Now this has 2 b the bargain of the year if you've got an SEC!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom