500cl 1994

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
and before you all say it..yes it should read s500 coupe. It looks like an awful lot of car for the money...but scary if it all goes wrong?

Are there as many electronics on this age? Suspension gizmos etc?

One of the best build cars ever made.

Mic

I remember selling one of these in 1994 and they were a lot of money. They were around £80k give or take a little - plus extras of course. In those days that included things like delivery and PDI, carpets mats and believe it or not.... a radio!!
They came prefitted with elec aerial and speakers but no head unit - you had to spend over £105k on a 600 before that cane as standard!!
Good old days - and these were a lovely drive in the day. A lovely old bus that one.

only known pitfall with that model is the engine bay wiring harness which may need replaced as its biodegradable (they all fail)

Otherwise all the normal things. Great cars, had the 420CL and loved it.

only known pitfall with that model is the engine bay wiring harness which may need replaced as its biodegradable (they all fail)

Otherwise all the normal things. Great cars, had the 420CL and loved it.

The loom is not very common on these but even if it goes,is cheaper to buy than the 124 one

Well...I emailed the guy, asking for a few more details, specifically on what the service history was, recent expenditure etc.

His add does say good service history, not all m/b.....however this could mean anything depending upon what they consider adequate servicing!

I also asked for the last MOT certificate number, so I could check the DVLA website and also get the VIN for spec check.

His response was....."please read advert........"

Useful then :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom