500E - Anyone near Amersham?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice car.

Expensive though and not sure that you will sell it anytime soon/for that much.

Thanks.

It would be very easy to put it back on original wheels, but no I don't have a set (as yet).

Expensive? for a UK car with 85k?

Last edited:
Thanks jaymanek. The wheels are not really an issue as they will be fairly easy to get (R129) I would think. I just don't want spend the money unless I have to. But I'm open to ideas.

The more I revisit this thread, the more I think we should try to talk Talbir into parting with the 040! :)

The more I revisit this thread, the more I think we should try to talk Talbir into parting with the 040! :)
If you are talking about him selling the black one,i don`t think is ever gona hapen.

If anyone wants a set of original 500e wheels, i have a set of 5, which came off the Canada 500e i purchased earlier this year.

As for selling the black one....i'm looking to buy a 3rd 500e, not sell !

Looking for a Pearl grey, Alamandine red or Nautic Blue one. Likely to buy from Canada (good weather side like my Green 500e) or California - my green 500e comes from a region where it has not seen any bad weather and the car's condition is simply remarkable. Very hard to replicate that condition with a UK or European car, unless it's been garaged all it's life. And there is no substitute for A1 condition, especially when it's half the price of what one would get here (that's including shipment/customs etc).

talbir

No, through contacts i have in the USA and Canada, people i know will source a good car. Dangerous enough buying on ebay, worse if it's a foreign country.

Although my black 500e was from ebay UK.....that was the steal of the century !

cheers
talbir

D'oh! Not even if I send a link to a lovelly Gemballa Porsche 928 convertible to add to your crazy stable (thereby forcing the black 500E out)?

(fingers crossed) :)

Talbir:How is that renntech engine coming up,any news?

No, through contacts i have in the USA and Canada, people i know will source a good car. Dangerous enough buying on ebay, worse if it's a foreign country.

Although my black 500e was from ebay UK.....that was the steal of the century !

cheers
talbir

I was so close to bidding when I saw it go for a stupendous £XXXX!

If anyone wants a set of original 500e wheels, i have a set of 5, which came off the Canada 500e i purchased earlier this year.

Looking for a Pearl grey, Alamandine red or Nautic Blue one. Likely to buy from Canada (good weather side like my Green 500e) or California - my green 500e comes from a region where it has not seen any bad weather and the car's condition is simply remarkable. Very hard to replicate that condition with a UK or European car, unless it's been garaged all it's life. And there is no substitute for A1 condition, especially when it's half the price of what one would get here (that's including shipment/customs etc).

talbir

If you are interested my car spent some of its life in Spain (out of the rain) and then has been garaged here all the time I have owned it, and its Pearl grey.

Yes its a limited and on a later plate, but as for getting a lot more, yes you are getting a car with a lot more miles and a lot more of a hideous interior, oh and less power too. Each to their own I guess.
As you said ^(each to their own).
1.The interior is what i love on LTD edition
2.Mileage is not a prob as i would buy a car to drive it
3.6 hp less,would not be a big deal

My Lord if its the interior that you love then we are clearly worlds apart.

Do you mean has it been for sale on ebay before?

Do you mean has it been for sale on ebay before?

sorry, I meant has it been discussed before on the forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom