500E - Anyone near Amersham?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D'oh! Not even if I send a link to a lovelly Gemballa Porsche 928 convertible to add to your crazy stable (thereby forcing the black 500E out)?

(fingers crossed) :)

wow, a Gemballa 928...i read an article on one in 911 & Porsche world some years back....where's the kinky linky please ?

928's rule and like 500e's they have a special place...

cheers
talbir

Talbir:How is that renntech engine coming up,any news?

That's been complete since April - i just need to get it shipped....too busy at work to sort it out at the moment.

Once shipped, i've simply got to plug it in, insert a Wideband O2 sensor in the downpipe and tune the RRFPR on a dyno to get to max power, which should be circa 525 bhp at the flywheel.

Then it's arranging a rematch with the CLS63.....

I think i''ll get the engine across by March, and hopefully a 3rd 500e by then as well.

cheers
talbir

If you are interested my car spent some of its life in Spain (out of the rain) and then has been garaged here all the time I have owned it, and its Pearl grey.

It looks like a lovely car and perfect colour...price is the issue for me, as i would plan to do some mods which will cost a few grand...therefore i like to buy at low prices. I got my Canadian green 500e for circa 7k gbp landed....i don't think your pricing is wrong though, these cars are worth the 12k and much more in my opinion.

But part of the buzz for me is to buy a mint car cheap, do some tasteful AMG/Brabus/Carlsson mods to personalise the car and keep it forever. I do all the owrk myself so i save thousands not having to pay anyone to do the work...there's an extra buzz from getting the car real cheap in the first place.

cheers
talbir

Mr T,

Please could you PM me a price for the 500E wheels you have for sale.

Thanks,

Y

Well, that's reached a high price very very fast !

Some very odd bidding activity going on, and at very unusual times of the day.

I don't get the private listing option on ebay - ebay hides identities anyway, so what need for private listings to hide them ?

talbir

That's a really nice colour actually, the wheels aren't my bag but that's an easy fix.

Nice looking car.

Note the lights have all been changed on the car - they should be orange lensed front, side and rear as it's a pre-facelift car.

talbir

I don't get the private listing option on ebay - ebay hides identities anyway, so what need for private listings to hide them ?

The only reason is that it hides the item in buyers' and sellers' feedback.

With regard to the lamps: I have the originals but changed them because the amber lenses look so dated.

One reason for the private bidder option ensures that other people selling a similar item can't poach your bidders.

Well, that's reached a high price very very fast !

Some very odd bidding activity going on, and at very unusual times of the day.

talbir

Yes it is odd, there is something strange going on with the guy who has bid! I hope people don't think its something to do with me!

Someone will have pumped in a mega bid of like £50k to find where your reserve is... :rolleyes:

Someone will have pumped in a mega bid of like £50k to find where your reserve is... :rolleyes:

This is probably the case, hope they dont value the account they have then! As far as I'm concerned they will need to pay for it unless there is another higher bidder. I know it won't end up in my favour but I will be pushing Ebay for a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom