500e

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Jay make sure tat's out of sight when I stop by...

Jay, did MUNKS/Steve contact you or did you bid for it? Good job on the body repair ,btw.
Certainly scrubbed up well !

Can I see a G in the background? :)

Gor your eye sight is something else,that would be Jay`s V8

Looks good, shame these are only left hookers.

1 month parts and labour warranty? Is that correct? I thought the minimum that a dealer needed to give was more?

Didnt know you had blinking mirrors on yours? :)

Yes, lot of cool mods!

1 month parts and labour warranty? Is that correct? I thought the minimum that a dealer needed to give was more?

Not on an older car like this... Nothing is set in stone ref the law and a car of this age and mileage would not necessarily have to be sold with any warranty, just has to be fit for purpose when sold.

Was it sold for £4100 or £4200 on ebay,needed a wing and door if i remember right anyone have the link ???

Well, certainly looks a lot nicer now, that front wing looks like its has had plenty of shoddy work in the past.

Good to see it's alive and well. It was mine before the last owner took it from me and I'd known it for 5 years before that. It was a brilliant car and I am sure it still is! Is the boot safe still there?

That's the thing with 500e's....they are bulletproof, a level of build quality above all w124s and w126s. Very difficult to make a 500e a bad car and very easy to bring it back to the 10/10 car it always will be.

For me, quite easily the best car Mercedes produced in the past 3 decades.

talbir

Is bornite rare in 500s

Yes,and if IRC the ebay sale did not go through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom