500SEC...a persuasive and rational advert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nothing works, it's full of rust...£700 might be too much.

No messing

Nasty. I wonder if all his other secs and sls are of similar quality?

Is it just me or is the front sitting very high ?????

If I saw it at the side of the road, I would think somebody has nicked the engine.....that, or maybe the back suspension has collapsed, but seems more that the front is far too high?

Neil

Im sure at least 2 years! I think the original pictures were shot in a petrol station at night and the description was as elegant

I think you're right. I'm beginning to wonder if it's some kind of bizarre joke - if I was selling a car, I don't think I could make the advert less appealing than this if I tried. All the photos are out of focus (how is that even possible these days?!), no useful ones of the interior, a couple of unspecified electrical 'things', and none showing the registration.

Such a shame the 'folder full history' has been lost; otherwise I'm sure it would be worth much closer to the £24k alluded to.

Someone needs to phone the 80s and let them know their chrome wheel arches have been stolen.

I think you're right. I'm beginning to wonder if it's some kind of bizarre joke - if I was selling a car, I don't think I could make the advert less appealing than this if I tried. All the photos are out of focus (how is that even possible these days?!), no useful ones of the interior, a couple of unspecified electrical 'things', and none showing the registration.

I reckon you must be right about its being a joke. Either that, or perhaps the poster is a certifiable lunatic.

The longer it stays there the higher it will get as ferrous oxide weighs nothing

Well, actually, it's heavier than the original metal that corroded to form it, but I take your point; as bits drop off the load on the suspension will decrease...

I cant remember for sure but I think the price has increased over the time it has been for sale, these are becoming more collectable after all.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom