500SEC problems

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Right...here is the new ride height! you may say it doesn't look too different, but trust me it does look a feel very different!!!! sorry the quality of the pics is poor was early morning, car needs a clean and a bad camera!

I'm just sorting out the rear wheels so excuse that also....but compare the difference lol!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0655.JPG
    IMG_0655.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0657.JPG
    IMG_0657.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 85
Right...here is the new ride height! you may say it doesn't look too different, but trust me it does look a feel very different!!!! sorry the quality of the pics is poor was early morning, car needs a clean and a bad camera!

I'm just sorting out the rear wheels so excuse that also....but compare the difference lol!!!!!

Looks great.

RayH

So finally figured out how to solve the wheel fitment problem, but need one bit of information I thought some of the experts maybe able to help with. Any ideas on the hub depth on these cars?I know the diameter is 66.6mm, but I need to know the depth so I can figure out bolt size! Thanks for all your help with this project guys

Hey guys!

Vibration has gone with the new custom spacers!!!! Finally got it driving the way it should. The wheels had stretch tyres on when I brought them and i'm wanting to change them now the other issues are sorted. Went to a local tyre company who said i'd need 235/40/18 in the front and 265/35/18 in the rear.....was wandering if that would sound about right with my wheels offset?

Absolutely red! Ride will get even better once I've ditched the stretch tyres! This project has been slow to progress tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom