500SEC respray London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NK777

Car
500SEC
Good afternoon everyone,

Could anyone please recommend any good body shops in London preferably West.

I just bought a 500SEC and it has rust in the usual places. I also want to give her a full respray.

Thanks in advance

🙏🏻

Welcome aboard, west London is a area I know very little about,I am sure you will get some help soon.

Welcome aboard, west London is a area I know very little about,I am sure you will get some help soon.
Thanks very much 😀

Do you know any place in London or outside the M25?

I don't mind travelling

Well just how bad is 500 SEC ,it sounds like you need a lot more than a respray which any decent paint shop can do,I think you have to tell us just what are your aims for this car,maybe a few pictures will get the guys suggesting the way to go,we do like pictures.

If you are not too bothered about costs, these guys are fantastic .. they do mostly Porsches and MBs

Theres Wrench Studios in Hayes though I believe they will be moving site soon. Also Klear Autowork in Southall too.

Well just how bad is 500 SEC ,it sounds like you need a lot more than a respray which any decent paint shop can do,I think you have to tell us just what are your aims for this car,maybe a few pictures will get the guys suggesting the way to go,we do like pictures.
Hi Zipdip,

Well basically I want to fully restore.

Make it look like she just came out the showroom from 1989.

A new paint job and fully restore the leather seats. And of course all the mechanical work.

Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• IMG-20210118-WA0033.jpg
    IMG-20210118-WA0033.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20210118-WA0034.jpg
    IMG-20210118-WA0034.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20210118-WA0035.jpg
    IMG-20210118-WA0035.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20210118-WA0036.jpg
    IMG-20210118-WA0036.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20210118-WA0037.jpg
    IMG-20210118-WA0037.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Theres Wrench Studios in Hayes though I believe they will be moving site soon. Also Klear Autowork in Southall too.
Hi Amand,

Thanks for the recommendation. I will call them tomorrow.
I'm thinking of respraying blauschwarz

Well I have seen a lot worse,but it will not be a cheap restore thats for certain,thought a few photos would bring some suggestions.

Got these guys to do some minor marks, did a great job, “Gee“ the chap in charge of the Bodyshop has an R129.
Dont know if they would tackle/ be suitable for a full resto, but maybe worth a call.

For old mercs, Vanleigh Coachworks have a good reputation. They are in West Molesey.

Tony F above does absolutely lovely work, if you are going for perfection.......

Got these guys to do some minor marks, did a great job, “Gee“ the chap in charge of the Bodyshop has an R129.
Dont know if they would tackle/ be suitable for a full resto, but maybe worth a call.

Nice one will give them a call 👍🏻

Tony F above does absolutely lovely work, if you are going for perfection.......
Ok cool.

Is Toby F from the autocity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom