500SEC respray London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just checked them out on Google. They do look great. Will definitely call them. Thanks so much 😊
There is another chap called Barry that operates a small outfit called MultiTech in Ottershaw, on the same compound as D:Class, with whom you may wish to speak about the interior restoration.

Finally, another highly considered outfit is Canada Coachworks, though they're in Byfleet.

I had a full respray (roof excepted) by FB Coachworks in East Moseley (ironically, I dropped in on them opportunely as Vanleigh were mistakenly closed on the Monday after VE Day, assuming that it was a bank holiday) and chartered the journey here.

There is another chap called Barry that operates a small outfit called MultiTech in Ottershaw, on the same compound as D:Class, with whom you may wish to speak about the interior restoration.

Finally, another highly considered outfit is Canada Coachworks, though they're in Byfleet.

I had a full respray (roof excepted) by FB Coachworks in East Moseley (ironically, I dropped in on them opportunely as Vanleigh were mistakenly closed on the Monday after VE Day, assuming that it was a bank holiday) and chartered the journey here.
I just read your thread. The photos at the end look amazing.

But I'm a bit confused. Were you happy with the end result of the paint job?

I just read your thread. The photos at the end look amazing.

But I'm a bit confused. Were you happy with the end result of the paint job?
Ultimately for the cost, yes. The quality showed when the detailing work was done, though I have since found a huge run off under the front bumper (as I was standing underneath the ramp). The issue with FB is that they take on all work, from the local Jag dealer, drop-ins etc... and they just didn't manage my job very well. Had I not been totally on the ball when I went to collect first time around, I would've had a substandard job. After that, Seb the proprietor took the job very seriously and really put his guys on it properly.

In my view, the job shouldn't have taken three-odd months and should've had the attention that it deserved without the input from me.

Ultimately for the cost, yes. The quality showed when the detailing work was done, though I have since found a huge run off under the front bumper (as I was standing underneath the ramp). The issue with FB is that they take on all work, from the local Jag dealer, drop-ins etc... and they just didn't manage my job very well. Had I not been totally on the ball when I went to collect first time around, I would've had a substandard job. After that, Seb the proprietor took the job very seriously and really put his guys on it properly.

In my view, the job shouldn't have taken three-odd months and should've had the attention that it deserved without the input from me.
Good morning,

Yes that's a shame considering the amount of money spent on the job. But at least they got round to finishing it to a high standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom